Specialties and Services
am currently seeking full-time entry-level opportunities as a writer and content creator (I will consider part-time opportunities as well), but I am always open to a wide array of freelance editorial work and creative consulting for your website, blog, publication, or project. I am available to write, copy-edit, Photoshop (For basic photo editing and simple graphics), manage social media and community forums, and interview sources for print and online text-only articles, all while meeting any deadlines. As of now, I do not possess the proper tools for high-quality video production and editing, save my Flip camera.
Much of my editorial work has been centered in entertainment and lifestyle, but I am available for coverage in other areas. Here is more specific information about my interests and areas I am knowledgeable about:
- Entertainment: Film, music, television, theater/performing arts, celebrity lifestyle, pop culture, geek culture, award shows, film and television industries
- Lifestyle: Content targeted towards women ages 18-40 (Career and money management, independent living, love/sex/relationships, culture, fashion and beauty, health and fitness, home and entertaining), Asian American community, San Francisco city life
- News: Investigative reporting, social issues, criminal justice, politics, current events, local news and issues
- Sports: Major League Baseball (especially the San Francisco Giants), NFL, high school sports (all)
- Social Media Marketing
- Community Management
I am based in San Francisco and don’t currently have my own transportation, but can easily navigate the city and surrounding areas through other means. I’m most interested in working on-site in San Francisco proper and am available to telecommute.
In addition to journalism, I am highly skilled and very interested in office/administrative work and have significant sales/customer service experience. I would also really like to delve into the entertainment (Film/TV production), technology, publishing, marketing, PR, and advertising fields.
These lists are not all-inclusive. For more information about what I can do for you and your project, publication, or company, please contact me directly.
- Coming Soon…Belle! | U Blush Magazine
- Real Bodies Manifesto | Audrey Magazine
- Veronica Mars, She’s Back! | U Blush Magazine
CURRENT EDITORIAL WORK
KEEP IN TOUCH
FIND ME ON MUCK RACK